Finally the first ten production BadPrinter2 are completed and running!
We are tired for the hard work of this long week end, but very happy and proud for the result!
It’s a very motivating goal, after months of design, trials, errors and the final rush of assembly. We learn a lot and this experience will be precious from now on, in order to facing the upcoming launch of the webstore and the future batch of production.
Here some images of the BadPrinter2 alligned on the workbench; hope you like the “new” purple and grey color.
Then some useful tool produced by the machine, like a rigid template to allow the correct placement of the Caution sticker or the customized BadDevices Allen wrench for an easy bed leveling.
This morning we complete the first BadPrinter2 of the production batch; the new transparent panels with machine name is very nice.
This is one of the custom color we decide to try different from the “classic” green theme.
The test is now under final testing and everything is going well, confirming the latest design improvement introduced in the series printers are working.
Another week and a full weekend of hard work to complete the first batch of ten BadPrinter2. The machines are almost finished; this is also a very useful test of our production capability, and it was very useful to verify the area of improvement of the production process, but with are very happy now on.
The two prototypes of BadPrinter2 assists us in producing the parts needed without a break and we think that this can prove the reliability and the printing capability of this printer.
For the first batch we decide to make five machines with the “classic” black/green baddevices theme colours, but we try new combinations and the result is quite promising.
Stay tuned for official launch of the website that we hope can happen soon